Saturday, September 11, 2010

Short, fun little adventure.

So, I was looking through my suitcase and I realized... I forgot my towel at the other hotel.

So I went and got it.


I've gotta figure out how they determine how much it is between each station so I pay the right amount for a ticket. Ugh. 
I was short 10Yen and a nice ticket dude hooked a brotha up!

Well, I went to the Sakura Hotel, found my towel, and headed back here. 

I got a lot more looks than usual. 
"WTF... A white guy carrying a towel around his neck."
That's what they were all thinking when they looked at me. 

I even tried the whole stick out my chest thing and say "Hey, you know where the weight room is? Ahh, I'll check it out"
They didn't get it... =\

On my way back here I had to walk through a mall...
That's right, a sweaty white guy walked through a Japanese mall with a towel wrapped around his head. 
I should've at least taken my shirt off, then they'd have something to stare it ;) 

I made it back and now I'm typing about it. I think I'm gonna go watch a movie on my laptop... but first perhaps find a bottle for some water. Ugh, I'm thirsty and they have a water cooler thingie mabob here. Awesome!

God it's so humid here. Its rediculous. Luckily my room has AC.

There's still a few people wearing face masks to prevent SARS or something. 

And A LOT of people have iPods. I see em all over the place on subways. 
And a lot of people have these cellphones that double as TVs and they have a widescreen screen on em. It's pretty cool. 

Oooh, and I saw a 30 somethin year old dude playing POKEMON!!!! OMG, MY PIKACHU COULD BEAT ALL OF HIS GUYS!!!



Okay, I need water and BAD. 

Sayoonara

4 comments:

  1. followin 'n' showin love daily bro :)

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. should've told em about "Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy"

    ReplyDelete
  3. love to mah bro

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check this too to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckinlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool blog, now following
    Showing some supp, keep it up

    ReplyDelete