Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ugh, I think I caught a cold or something on the plane ride. I'm all congested and blocked up. It pretty much SUCKS!


And I've still got jet lag. I keep waking up at like 0500 and can't get back to sleep. I'm always ready to pass out around 1800 while at work. Ugh.

But the good news is I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.



I weighed myself this morning when I woke up. I lost 10 pounds while I was in Japan. I am now down to about 150. Sweet. I feel so skinny.

I also picked out some of my favorite pictures, went to the little picture printing kiosk at Walmart and printed them out. 68 pictures for $20. On 4x6's. Wasn't too terrible.

I also bought Disturbia while I was there. Still an excellent movie.



It's currently 0615 and I'm pretty hungry. I could go upstairs and toast a bagel with some jelly, or I could have a bowl of cereal. Or both?

Yeah, both sounds good.



I have to work today, again. I hope I can stay awake for the whole 12 hours. :(

But at least they'll have free cookies today. I may have to stock up.

I also need to claim 2 on my taxes. I had put 0 when I changed them back from 9. Oops, too much taken out. Ouch. Hell, maybe I could claim 3.



I'm gonna go have breakfast and start my day right with two scoops of raisins.

Or toast.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you get better man. Try some Hot tea with honey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you feel better. getting sick sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the thing is, I rarely get sick! My immune system is properly trained!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to read through this blog in full. It looks like you are having a good time (cold aside) in Japan.

    ReplyDelete